Sunday, April 18, 2010

Project 1 (Can-Bike)

In regards to the group case study project, I have worked alongside the assigned group consisting of Braenden Watts, Lorraine, Michelle Lefebvre, and Andy Khuziyev. As a group we have chosen the CAN-BIKE project as the subject of our research. The primary contribution to the group case study on my part has thus far been focused on the written organization of group decisions. I therefore have worked on establishing a written copy of decisions made by the group in the form of a recording of minutes. I then carefully transcribe a handwritten copy of relevant insights and comments made by the individual groups members, as well as a clear written record of any and all decisions to which the entirety of the group may arrive. Following the meetings, I proceed to then create a typed, electronic copy of the minutes, which are then appropriately organized and arranged alongside all previous records. Upon completion of the necessary field research in the following weeks, I will also take on the role of an analyst of the findings and data collected. I will act alongside Braeden and Michelle in order to assess the raw data and organize the information collected. I also conducted several research interviews and research articles to assess the general public opinions and based on these interviews, I wrote the summary then I analyzed them. From this analysis we can make a final assessment of the CAN-BIKE program with regards to its current progress, its benefits to the public, particularly in the urban environment on Toronto, and any perceived shortcomings.

No comments:

Post a Comment